how to create an email account in cpanel?
An email account is necessary for any website owner. It allows you to communicate with your visitors and customers and can be used to send important information like password resets and purchase receipts. In this article, we’ll show you how to create an email account in cPanel, so that you can start using it for your website.
How to create an email account in cPanel
Creating an email account in cPanel is a quick and easy process. Just follow the steps below and you’ll have your new email account set up in no time!
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. In the “Email” section, click on the “Email Accounts” icon.
3. Enter the desired username for your new email account in the “Email” field.
4. Enter the password you wish to use for this email account twice in the “Password” and “Password (Again)” fields.
5. Select the domain name you wish to create this email account for from the “Domain” drop-down menu.
6. Choose how much disk space you would like to allot for this particular email account from the “Quota” drop-down menu. 7. Click on the “Create Account” button and your new email account will be created!
How to change the password for an email account in cPanel
If you need to change the password for an email account in cPanel, follow these steps:
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. In the “Email” section, click on the “Change Password” icon.
3. Enter the new password in the “Password” and “Confirm Password” fields.
4. Click on the “Change Password” button.
That’s it! You’ve successfully changed the password for your email account in cPanel.
How to set up email forwarding in cPanel
One of the features of cPanel is the ability to forward emails from one account to another. This can be useful if you have multiple email accounts and you want to consolidate them into one inbox. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up email forwarding in cPanel.
To get started, log into your cPanel account and click on the “Email Accounts” icon.
On the next page, you’ll see a list of all the email accounts associated with your cPanel account. Find the email account that you want to forward emails from and click on the “Manage” button.
On the next page, scroll down to the “Forwarding” section and click on the “Add Forwarder” button.
On the next page, enter the email address that you want to forward emails to in the “Forward To” field. Then, select whether you want to keep a copy of forwarded emails in the original account or not. If you choose to keep a copy, you can specify how many days to keep it for in the “Keep Local Copy For” field. Once you’re done, click on the “Add Forwarder” button.
That’s it! You’ve
How to check email accounts in cPanel
Assuming you have a hosting account with cPanel and want to check your email accounts, follow these steps:
1. log in to your cPanel account and scroll down to the “Email” section.
2. Click on the “Email Accounts” icon.
3. A list of your email accounts will be displayed along with some information about each account. The “Mailbox Usage” column will show you how much space each account is using.
4. To check an individual email account, click on the “More” link next to that account.
5. On the next page, you’ll be able to view and manage your email messages. To view a message, simply click on it and it will open in a new window.
Creating an email account in cpanel is a simple process that only takes a few minutes to complete. By following the steps outlined in this article, you’ll be able to create a new email account for yourself or for someone else with ease. So next time you need to set up an email account, remember to use cpanel and follow these easy steps.